Hairs are a prominent part of one’s personality. It is necessary to take care of one’s hair and keep them healthy. One’s look can be compromised if a person is facing hair fall, dandruff-like problems, etc. Dandruff is a skin condition that causes flaky and irritated skin. It is hard to get rid of dandruff, it feeds on an oily scalp. It is more commonly seen in teenagers, due to hormonal changes as the skin starts to get oilier. It is really important to treat dandruff if it is left untreated it can cause severe hair fall. Dandruff can be treated using the best ketoconazole antidandruff shampoo in India or through home remedies. One should first try to solve the problem with home remedies so let’s discuss home remedies that can help one in treating dandruff-
- Application of different kinds of oils- Various oils that can be used for treating dandruff can be tea tree, onion hair oil, Bhring amla hair oil, etc have anti-fungal properties to treat skin conditions like dandruff. Another mixture of coconut oil with half lemon juice ratio can also help treat dandruff, in this mixture coconut oil is used to provide hydration and lemon juice helps fight infection.
- Aloe Vera- It is generally considered beneficial for skin health. So when it comes to treating dandruff, many reports suggest that it can help treat various skin-related issues and have some anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is used as an ointment in various skin products and lotions, so it soothes the scalp, which got scratched due to dandruff.
- Apple cider vinegar- It is a natural ingredient containing various health benefits and is also used as a remedy for dandruff. Apple cider vinegar has acidic properties that help in shedding dead skin cells from the scalp and also help in maintaining the PH level of one’s skin and preventing fungal infection.
- Neem juice- Neem juice is the main ingredient that is used in many ointments and hair treatment products as one of the main ingredients. It can be easily applied to one’s hair without creating any mess. Neem juice can be made at home by grinding some leaves with water till it forms a paste. It can help promote hair growth, its anti-bacteria properties are used to combat skin infections such as red marks and inflammation and also provides one a relief from the itchy and paining scalp.
- Applying hair color- This method is probably not suitable for all age groups, but it is effective on the problem. Various hair colors have many chemicals in them that somehow can kill dandruff and can help provide relief to one’s scalp in addition to providing color to the hairs.
Many home remedies discussed above help treat dandruff. Various home remedies help treat skin conditions and are cheaper options for treatment without charging much to one’s pocket. These home remedies work well on normal dandruff. But in some cases it is so hard to get rid of the problem, in that case, one has to use anti-fungal shampoos that directly target the condition. For such cases, the best ketoconazole shampoos for treating dandruff can be applied.